Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: BBC Interview: I hope Aisha Buhari will not suffer same fate as Safinat Buhari –  (Read 886 times)

Offline Ereporter

Governor Ayodele Fayose has said that he hope Aisha Buhari, wife of the Nigeria’s president will not suffer for the BBC interview.
Governor Fayose’s aide, Lere Olayinka reacting to Aisha’s interview on BBC said: “I just hope Aisha Buhari won’t suffer the same fate like Safinat Buhari… Just thinking ni ooo”.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife has warned that she may not back him at the next election unless he shakes up his government.In a BBC interview, Aisha Buhari said the president “does not know” most of the top officials he has appointed.

History shows that the Late Hajiya Safinatu got married to her husband Gen. Muhammadu Buhari two days after her graduation from Women Teachers College Katsina at the age of 18.

In 1998 Hajiya Safinatu was diagnosed to be diabetic in far away Saudi Arabia. She died on the 14th day of January, 2006 after battling with Diabetes for 8 years.

One wonders what Fayose and his cohorts are thinking about wife of the president, Aisha Buhari on her interview with the British Broadcasting Corporatiion, BBC after accusing her on alleged involvement in the Halliburton scandal

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/10/14/bbc-interview-i-hope-aisha-buhari-will-not-suffer-same-fate-as-safinat-buhari-fayose/

Reasons why i must meet with President Obama ?Says President Buhari

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2128
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:35:29 PM
by mastercode
Buhari, Osinbajo sworn in as New Nigeria President, Vice President

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2395
Last post May 29, 2015, 12:05:19 PM
by mastercode