Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Hmmm! Ooni of Ife makes shocking revelation of why he married a Benin woman  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Ereporter

Famous Nigerian King Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Babatunde Ogunwusi in a recent interview has publicly revealed why he picked his bride, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi from the heart of Benin City.

Speaking with ThisDay Newspaper, the Ooni of Ife disclosed that: “Which kingdom did I marry from? Benin! They are children of Oduduwa. We are one happy family. We have everything in common; we all belong to God almighty. It is a personal issue. I am fine; my wife is from Benin. Benin and Ife are both happy. As the Arole of Oduaa, she is Yeyeluwa of Ife and she is happy with me. She is here to play a pivotal role with me, and she is definitely good at it.”

Whatever the tribe, the Ooni of Ife would definitely make a good choice!

Source:  http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/hmmm-ooni-of-ife-makes-shocking-revelation-of-why-he-married-a-benin-woman/

Opponents Leak ‘NUDE PICS’ Of Woman Running For PRESIDENT In Rwanda - PICS

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1890
Last post May 09, 2017, 05:16:52 PM
by admin
Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room in Abuja

Started by jchima14

Views: 1546
Last post November 29, 2014, 08:01:40 PM
by jchima14
Unbelievable! Woman breastfeeds baby in public and this happens (photo)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1204
Last post October 06, 2016, 05:26:27 PM
by Ereporter
Drama! Woman beats up man in bank in Ibadan (photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1163
Last post October 15, 2016, 02:13:35 PM
by Ereporter
NDLEA Nab Woman With Cocaine Inside Bra At Lagos Airport

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1481
Last post October 22, 2016, 06:33:14 PM
by Ereporter