Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Breaking News: Wike threatened, as he resists Police, DSS attempt to abduct Judg  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Ereporter

PORT HARCOURT : Governor Nyesom Wike in the early hours of (Saturday) today mobilised to stop alleged attempt by men of the Department of State Security, DSS and the Police to abduct a Judge at his number 35/84 B residence, Forces Avenue, Port Harcourt.

The governor who fielded questions from newsmen in front of the Judge’s residence said he was manhandled by men of the DSS and the Police who came to whisk the judge away.

“What has happened this night is unfortunate. Even in military government it has never happened like this , you listen to people. This is why we are here. I said not under my watch will I allow this type of activity take place.

“The DSS, Police they cocked their guns and said they will shoot me. And I told them I have never heard this type of thing happen before. Again this is to show that more of this will come.

Wondering why the security men will choose 1 am to storm the residence of the judge the governor said their action portend danger for the nation’s democracy.

He said all he expected the security men to have done was to invite the judge, adding that if he had ignored the invitation then other legal steps should have been taken.

In red Rivers Police Commissioner, Mr Francis Odesanya, governor Nyesom Wike in dark native beside the CP at the Judge’s residence.
Continuing, he said he did not bother to know the name of the judge but he only had to come out to stop the attempted abduction of the judge because as Chief Security of the state he would not allow such lawlessness take place in his state.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Francis Odesanya was decked in a native attire and was among those  going around as the governor fielded questions from newsmen on the incident.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/breaking-news-wike-threatened-as-he-resists-police-dss-attempt-to-abduct-judge/

Adamawa: Anarchy unleashed in Mubi as B?Haram sacks police station, bomb Prison

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1591
Last post October 30, 2014, 07:21:52 AM
by jchima14
Federal Court orders police to arrest Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1924
Last post September 19, 2015, 11:53:00 AM
by mastercode