Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: I never said Adeboye, Oyedepo are fake men of God – Oluwo of Iwo  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Ereporter

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, has refuted claims credited to him that he said the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, and the Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith World Outreach, Bishop David Oyedepo, are not true men of God.

Oba Akanbi who spoke with The Punch said the report was false, and a plot by online bloggers who twisted a statement he delivered at a lecture.

The monarch stated, “What they are saying is not true, I didn’t attack them. (Adeboye and Oyedepo). I did not say they are not men of God.

“I delivered a lecture organised by the City People Magazine and spoke about the functions of Obas in the 21st Century.

“I said Obas are the representatives of God on earth and men of God are messengers of God. That was where I think they twisted, but I never said they are not men of God.”

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/i-never-said-adeboye-oyedepo-are-fake-men-of-god-oluwo-of-iwo/

President Jonathan defend Ekiti guber election,says tape was fabricated and fake

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1838
Last post February 17, 2015, 06:24:29 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian Ministerial list: Buhari set to drop fake nominees as screening begins

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1599
Last post October 10, 2015, 12:46:01 PM
by internet police
Fake medical report claims Presidential candidate has cancer [PHOTO]