Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: See What A PDP Landlord Did To Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo  (Read 1026 times)

Offline jchima14

See What A PDP Landlord Did To Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo
« on: September 08, 2016, 11:39:09 AM »

A landlord in Uzea, Esan North in Edo state identified as David Agberemole has reportedly evicted about 5 of his tenants for supporting the All Progressive Congress (APC). According to The Nation, the landlord, who is a supporter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) unleashed untold hardships on the tenants living on his property for choosing to support a political party other than his.

The tenants, Sylvester Chukwuemeka, Okosun Christiana and Ogbeide Elizabeth have lamented their ordeal. Okosun Christiana one of the tenants speaking in her native dialect (Esan) said: “We don’t have any problem, just party differences, he told us he wanted everyone in the house to support PDP, because he is a member of the party, but i refused. “I told him that i have been in APC for a very long time that even if the PDP is buying me a car I prefer to remain in the APC, and he said since that is my stand; I should consider myself evicted from his house”. Another of the evicted tenants, Chukwuemeka disclosed that his rents were up to date and that the landlord’s actions went against the principles of fair play and justice.

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8135-see-what-a-pdp-landlord-did-to-tenants-for-supporting-apc-in-edo

APC Miracle! Buhari promises to change tenants into landlords

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1284
Last post September 06, 2016, 06:17:39 PM
by jchima14