Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Why I killed my girlfriend with a stone – Suspect  (Read 1222 times)

Offline jchima14

Why I killed my girlfriend with a stone – Suspect
« on: August 27, 2016, 05:10:51 PM »

The Police has arrested a 22-year-old student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO), Ondo State, Chukwudi Oweniwe, for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Nifemi Adeyeye.

The accused allegedly killed the deceased by luring her to a bush at Ilu-Abo in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, and hitting her on the head with a stone. He was alleged to have performed some ritual acts on his late girlfriend
Chukwudi and Nifemi were both Part Time (PT) Three students of the Department of Science and Laboratory Technology (SLT).

When paraded before reporters at the police command in Akure, the state capital, the suspect confessed to the crime but denied using her for ritual purposes.

“I invited her from Owo to Ayede-Ogbese, and after introducing her to my parents, I lured her into a bush and strangled her leaving her body in the bush,” he said.

“On the second day, I asked a commercial motorcycle rider to take me to the bush where I left her and observed that she was not dead. I used a stone to hit her head and she died immediately.

“My parents became curious when they did not see her. I was arrested by the police in Ayede Ogbese, and from there, they transferred me to the Special Anti-cultism Squad in Akure.”

When asked by reporters why he killed his girlfriend, Chukwudi said that he did not know what came over him.

He said he had dated the deceased since February 2016, and she was faithful to him.

The Ondo State Police commissioner, Mrs. Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison, said Nifemi’s remains were recovered in the bush by men of the Special Anti-cultism Squad.

She said that the suspect would soon been charged to court as investigation is ongoing.

Source: http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/why-i-killed-my-girlfriend-with-a-stone-suspect/

Bangladesh rejects IS claims of responsibility for cafe attack that killed 124

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1356
Last post July 04, 2016, 02:46:37 AM
by internet police
Three-year-old child and Father killed in Christmas day car crash

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1375
Last post December 26, 2015, 11:44:26 PM
by legendguru