Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Buhari right for ordering NNPC to explore oil in North – Says Group  (Read 1274 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

The pan-Yoruba socio cultural organisation, Afenifere, has declared that there was nothing wrong with President Muhammadu Buhari’s directing the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, to explore oil in the north-eastern part of the country.

The group said the development would serve as a boost to the nation’s economy.

The Secretary-General of the association, Chief Sehinde Arogbofa in a statement on Tuesday said it would be part of the restructuring which the association had been campaigning for.

He said, “There is nothing wrong if they find oil in the north. That is why we are calling for restructuring, if that is his (Buhari) own restructuring agenda, it is okay. We already have oil in the south and if he orders for prospect for oil in the north, there is nothing wrong in that.

“If that is what we hasten the restructuring of the country, he should go ahead. All we saying is that the country must be restructured.”

He said, “We have said that any state that has oil should work on its oil and let other states without oil find their own natural resources to work on. God has endowed every state in this country with natural resources so let every state go and do something on them, the only thing is that the Federal Government should assist in taking off.

“If it is NNPC that was given the assignment, let them go ahead, there is nothing wrong with it but if it is the foreign firm I can say may be there is a hidden agenda somewhere.”

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1878
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10062
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated