Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Nollywood Actress Mama Gee reveals how Producers Sleep with Young actress  (Read 1634 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

In an interview the 58-year-old actress said, ‘Things are not working the way they ought to because producers are messing up. Some go as far as sleeping with young girls before giving them roles.’

The actress Enugu-born role interpreter also commented on nudity  stating, ‘I have never played an obscene role. If the movie does not have any message, if it doesn’t teach morals, I wouldn’t pick it up; it is of no use to me.’

She continued: ‘Let me tell you, going naked is not a sin, it is your choice. You pull off your dress and you start walking, we will class you where naked people belong. That is just it. God does not force people. He would plead with you, He would call you and we are the ones that are stiffening our necks.’

Nkechi Blessing reveals she doesnt love men,dated Falegan to make her ex jealous

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 7072
Last post September 16, 2022, 12:35:28 PM
by gurusforum
Tonto Dikeh Reveals-A man who loves his wife won't dare lay a finger on her

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1924
Last post January 06, 2017, 01:24:32 AM
by yungcrux
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde reveals , I dont read blogs