Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Fayose cries out - FG planning to impeach me  (Read 1034 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Fayose cries out - FG planning to impeach me
« on: June 20, 2016, 03:29:22 AM »

The governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has alleged that the Federal government has concluded plans to use the economic and Financial Crimes Commission to destabilize Ekiti state with the ultimate aim of illegally impeaching him.

Addressing a press conference in Abuja Sunday, Mr Fayose alleged that part of the plot was to arrest his Chief of Staff and four members of the state House of Assembly, detain them indefinitely and force them to start impeachment process against him.

Governor Fayose said: “I called you here to intimate the public through your various medium, the new clandestine plot by the President Mohammadu Buhari led All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government to destabilize the Ekiti State Government, using the instrumentality of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

“A few days ago, we got it on good authority that there was a meeting with some politicians from Ekiti State, including an Ekiti born Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and self-professed human rights activist by agents of the Federal government, with the agenda solely, on how to bring down my administration as the governor of the state. “Activities of these elements that are obviously afraid of facing another electoral defeat in 2018 are being coordinated through the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr Babachir Lawal and the Attorney General of the Federation.

“Certain top functionaries of the Ekiti State government and some important members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State, and some associates of mine, have now been penciled down for arrest and indefinite detention by the EFCC under the guise of investigating the funds spent by the PDP on the June 21, 2014 governorship election and the Presidential election.

“The game plan is to make those to be arrested get detained indefinitely, forced them to make statements incriminating me, while at the same time feeding the public with orchestrated fake reports, using their usual media organs. “This is coming after their failure to use the Department of State Services (DSS) to coerced members of the State House of Assembly to buy into the impeachment plot against me with a view to silencing me being a major voice of the opposition.

“The plot to arrest and detain indefinitely my Chief of Staff, Chief Dipo Anisulowo and four honourable members of the state House of Assembly for treason.

“To achieve this sinister plot against the government and people of Ekiti State, we have been informed that some of their trusted allies in the EFCC have been mobilised to move to Ekiti any moment from now” he alleged. The governor wondered why the EFCC has not beamed it’s search light on petitions written against some former officials of the state government but are now occupying key positions in the Buhari administration.

INEC Card Reader is a fraud, it will mar polls ? Fayose reject INEC card reader

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1546
Last post March 09, 2015, 10:35:01 AM
by internet police
Fayose indicts prison officials over Ekiti prison attack

Started by jchima14

Views: 1484
Last post December 03, 2014, 08:39:20 AM
by jchima14
Fayose slams Obasanjo , says Obasanjo is the father of corruption in Nigeria

Started by internet police

Views: 1991
Last post March 17, 2017, 03:07:47 AM
by internet police
Ekiti Debt Profile: Fayose Accuses Fayemi of running the state into massive debt

Started by jchima14

Views: 3246
Last post October 20, 2014, 12:40:44 PM
by jchima14
"I Will Defeat Buhari In A Free And Fair Presidential Election" - Fayose Vows

Started by legendguru

Views: 2454
Last post September 29, 2017, 12:31:02 AM
by legendguru