Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Chelsea forward Pedro Confesses he Want To Return To Barca  (Read 1397 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Chelsea forward Pedro Confesses he Want To Return To Barca
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:21:42 PM »

Chelsea forward Pedro has expressed his desire to return to Barcelona after spending a single season at Stamford Bridge.

The 28-year-old, who is currently on international duty with Spain at Euro 2016, was signed for £22m from Barca last summer, but struggled to make an impact during his debut season in the Premier League.

Italy boss Antonio Conte will become Chelsea head coach following the conclusion of Euro 2016 and his first job could be to convince Pedro to remain at the club.

"Hopefully (I can return to Barcelona) but I know it's hard," Pedro told reporters.

"I have already spoken about it with the president (Josep Maria Bartomeu) when we (Barcelona) were in the (Cup) final (when Barcelona beat Sevilla 2-0 last month) and spoke to all the people who want me there.

"It's complicated, but I've always said that I would like to retire at Barcelona. However, I know it's difficult because the years go by and the club has the best players in the world, it is a very demanding club and to return is complicated. But I do not rule it out either."

Pedro, who has three years left on his current contract at Chelsea, came through the youth ranks at Barcelona and won five La Liga titles and three Champions League crowns.