Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Singer Wizkid has been copying many of my songs, I'll sue him now-Says BlackFaze  (Read 1189 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Dancehall act and a former member of the singing trio, Plantashun Boyz, Ahmedu Augustine, popularly known as Blackface, has disclosed that his fellow musician, hip-hop artiste, Wizkid, has been copying many of his songs for a long time but he decided to keep quiet just to let peace reign.

The Benue State-born raga songster called on Wizkid to ?stop stealing? his songs.

In a recent chat with The Punch, Blackface said he decided to speak out now because he could no longer sit and watch someone else take the glory for his efforts.

He said, ?I never really wanted to talk about it all this while but after people started checking out my new song, Killa, many felt Blackface sounded like Wizkid, which I didn?t like.

The latest controversy follows the release of a new song by Blackface titled Killa where he was believed to have taken a swipe on Wizkid for allegedly copying many of his songs especially two tracks from his Dancehall Business album released in 2010.

?Well, in Killa, I sang that ?they tried to copy my melody,? and the bloggers got a hint of the gist and put their reports out. What I said is the truth and I am going to get to the root of this matter because I deserve justice.

?If you check properly, you would realise that Wizkid?s hit, Ojuelegba, sounds exactly the same as the track 13 on my dancehall album released as far back as 2010. You need to listen to that album to know what I am talking about. The song is so similar that I think it shouldn?t be that way.

?The Ojuelegba song has made so much revenue for Wizkid. I am not b

Nigerian singer Davido Sets Release Dated for New Album, Titled "Baddest"

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 2046
Last post October 03, 2015, 12:21:17 PM
by yungcrux
Nigeria Singer Davido sign Groundbreaking deal with Sony Sets Album Release date

Started by newspostng

Views: 1977
Last post January 29, 2016, 10:19:22 AM
by newspostng
Singer Ciara, Dances To Nigeria Shakiti Bobo & Kukere At LLAM 3 (Photos)

Started by mastercode

Views: 1751
Last post March 02, 2016, 01:42:33 AM
by mastercode
Singer Chidinma Signs with Flavour's record label to spark up dating rumours

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1843
Last post March 08, 2016, 03:26:14 PM
by yungcrux
20 killed in United Kingdom as terrorist Bomb Singer Ariana Grande Concert