Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Nigeria Golden EAGLET Outstanding star Osimhen Signs Wolfsburg deal-Explains Why  (Read 1624 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Victor Osimhen, the most outstanding player of the victorious 2015 Golden Eaglets squad, has said that he will pursue his professional career at Wolfsburg, a German Bundesliga club.

Osimhen made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)on Friday in Abuja.

According to him, the Wolfsburg?s coach assurances are morale booster for him and that he prefers playing for the German club to any other club in Europe.

?I just want to clear the air on this; I visited Wolfsburg and I think with the promises the Head Coach of the team made to me when I visited the arena, I think Wolfsburg is my destination.

?As long as I am enjoying myself there, I will be there for some years then, I will move on.??

Osimhen, who won the 2015 Glo-CAF Youth Player of the Year Award, expressed confidence that he was cut out for great things in his football career, saying he would not relent in reaching for greater heights.

?Actually I was born for greatness and God has been guiding me.

?I think I am ripe enough to compete with big names in football and I think I still have enough to learn.

?Going to Europe to compete with the best requires a lot of hard work; the under-17 and under-21 are different from the football played in Europe but I think I am ready for the task ahead.

?Education is my first priority, though, I got the fame in football but I will like to continue my education in Europe; it will be best for me.??

He urged Nigerian youths to always believe in themselves in all their endeavours.

?From my own experience, irrespective of the situation, we should just keep our heads high, be focused and put God first in all we do.

?I want to thank Coaches Emmanuel Amuneke and Samson Siasia for what they have done in my life.? (NAN)

E-money is Nigeria’s youngest naira billionaire (See Pictures Of Proof)

Started by Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

Replies: 0
Views: 1648
Last post October 21, 2016, 05:34:18 PM
by Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu
Arsenal Ladies sign Nigeria Chioma Ubogagu

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2003
Last post February 14, 2015, 11:01:15 AM
by mastercode
AC Milan make deal contact with Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini