Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Named African Footballer of the year  (Read 1341 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Named African Footballer of the year
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:06:53 AM »

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has beaten four-time winner Yaya Toure and Andre Ayew to the 2015 CAF Player of the Year award.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was honoured to take out the CAF Player of the Year award after a stunning year of form with Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund.
Aubameyang has long been touted as one of the leading talents to come out of Africa in recent times and he has delivered on that reputation with some remarkable form, taking out the CAF top gong, ending a four-year run of wins from Manchester City's Yaya Toure.
The Gabon international has already scored 27 goals this season, and said he was proud to have won the award.

"When you're next to players like Yaya Toure and Andre Ayew, you are proud to win this trophy in front of them because they are great players that I admire a lot," Aubameyang said.
The forward said he is capable of winning it again next year if he can continue to work hard.
"I will have to work, I will have to work a lot," he said.

"But I have the qualities to be there again next year. But it is hard work and sacrifice too."
Toure finished second, with Swansea City and Ghana midfielder Andre Ayew finishing third.

didier drogba re-signs 1 year new contract deal with chealsea

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1998
Last post July 25, 2014, 06:39:29 PM
by mastercode
Musa, Enyeama Nominated For 2014 Caf Player Of The Year Award

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1604
Last post November 07, 2014, 03:47:02 PM
by jchima14