Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Expert lauds Nigerian FG for banning small generators  (Read 1142 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Expert lauds Nigerian FG for banning small generators
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:54:41 PM »

Chairman, Nigerian Environmental Society (NES), Lagos Island Chapter, Mr John Ekoko, has commended the federal government for its decision to ban the popular ?I better pass my neighbour? generating set.

Ekoko told newsmen in Lagos that the ban was one of the great strides achieved in the environment circle in 2015.

The federal government had in November 2015 banned the large importation of the most commonly used type of smaller generating sets.

The ban, according to the federal government, was not an absolute prohibition as the Customs only seize large quantity of its importation.

??There was a lot of awareness on air pollution in 2015. We are happy that the federal government keyed in with the ban on ?I better pass my neighbour? generating sets.

Importers are fully realising that those generating sets are not environmental friendly. Apart from its high contribution to air pollution in the country, people were exposed to respiratory health conditions,?? he said. (NAN)

Nigerian FG to probe oil sector on Missing $49bn after Arms deal probe

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1552
Last post January 15, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
by newspostng
Nigerian Military Task Force bans all black market as fuel scarcity continues

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1508
Last post March 24, 2016, 01:15:46 AM
by yungcrux
Nigerian Aviation santions Acon, Jushad, Lubcon, Ascon, Star Orient

Started by admin

Views: 1483
Last post November 26, 2015, 11:20:57 AM
by admin
Nigerian Petroleum Resources dept begins 24hour surveillance on filling stations

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1478
Last post December 25, 2015, 11:31:22 AM
by yungcrux
Nigerian FG petrol subsidy now N26 per litre , Landing Cost Up, Price Hike Looms

Started by guruslodge

Views: 1755
Last post December 25, 2017, 12:42:50 AM
by guruslodge