Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Don Jazzy announced retirement from singing, vows to stick to just production  (Read 1316 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Don Jazzy, CEO, Mavin Records, has announced his retirement from singing, and sticking to just production.

On his Twitter handle, @DONJAZZY, the beat maker wrote: ?This artist work no easy jare. 2016 I?m retiring my artist side jor.

?Yels. Make I rest my frog voice.

?Wait o but what of the songs wey I don do wey dem never release?

?Na to shoot video dey tire me pass sef. These children just turn me to actor finish. Dem no know say baba don old,? Don Jazzy added.

Recall that Don Jazzy stayed in the background mostly during his Mo-Hits days, but became more vocal after the formation of the Mavins, featuring on hit songs like Eminado with Tiwa Savage and Collabo with P-Square.

Wizkid?s Baby-mama Accuses Him Of Irresponsibility, Vows To Expose His Secret

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1352
Last post March 06, 2016, 01:39:24 PM
by admin
The Fight Must Hold, Soulja boy Vows to slug it out with Singer Chris Brown

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1780
Last post January 20, 2017, 12:31:02 AM
by internet police