Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Return your N260m share of the loot Now ?Governor Oshiomhole tells Anenih  (Read 1461 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole has urged erstwhile Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Board of Trustees, Chief Tony Anenih, to return the N260m he allegedly collected from a former National Security Adviser Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.)which was part of the $2.1bn meant for the procurement of arms that would strengthen the Armed Forces? fight against Boko Haram insurgents in the North-east.

Oshiomhole made the call at a rally organised by the All Progressives Congress, APC, to receive some PDP leaders and their supporters who decamped to the party on Saturday. Some of the decampees include two former members of the House of Representatives, Patrick Ikhariale and Abbas Braimoh.

Recall that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, recently alleged that the Office of the NSA paid N260m to Anenih ahead of the 2015 general elections.

Oshiomhole said, ?We have seen that even the godfather?s name, Tony Anenih, is being mentioned. I want the godfather to deny or confirm it.

?If he wants to refund the money, I will collect it from him and I will go to Abuja without deducting anything from it, and I will hand it over to President Muhammadu Buhari.?

The Governor stated that further probe on the Nigerian Ports Authority and the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, which the former BOT Chairman headed would provide more revelations.

?I am sure by the time the NPA book is fully opened, more revelations will come out. By the time they open NIMASA, you will understand how these people helped themselves and their families, and deprived even the activists who helped to make them relevant.

President Buhari Tells NNPC New Boss - Recover all Stolen Nigeria Oil Money

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1886
Last post August 05, 2015, 05:01:21 PM
by mastercode
Donald Trump Openly Tells Business Leaders, US Trade with Japan ‘Not Fair

Started by newspostng

Views: 1660
Last post November 06, 2017, 07:21:37 AM
by newspostng
$150BN Stolen From Nigeria by Politicians, Buhari Tells Obama-Help Us Recover It

Started by internet police

Views: 1697
Last post July 23, 2015, 01:17:08 AM
by internet police
NDDC boss tells President Buhari - 'No missing money'

Started by admin

Views: 1588
Last post August 27, 2015, 09:03:45 AM
by admin
You are using economic recession to punish Nigerians –Fayose tells Buhari