Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: We are Working on PlayStation 4 Remote Play Function for PC - Sony  (Read 2199 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

Sony's Remote Play feature isn't a mystery for gamers, but few have been using it because the Japanese company did not make it available for PCs.

Remote Play received more love since it got implemented on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, but since the latter doesn't sell that well and Sony seems to be determined to drop it completely, this wonderful feature seems doomed to disappear.

However, a few days ago, a developer made it possible to stream PlayStation 4 games to PC, unofficially. The Remote Play application released by this developer doesn't come for free, but it doesn't cost too much either.

?I?d like to work on this project full time, adding features, getting it stable and porting it to other platforms which I know a lot of you want!

?The only way to support this is to charge for the app, all my previous projects have been free, and I don?t want to have to, but sadly it's the only way to support my living costs,? says the developer under the pseudonym Twisted.

Stream your PS4 games to PC/Mac for free?

Unfortunately, he won't be making too much money after all, and that's a pity since he worked on the project mostly part time for more than a year.

Sony's Shuhei Yoshida has just confirmed that the Japanese company is now working to bring Remote Play ability to PC, officially.

He doesn't say exactly when the new feature will be available, but he does confirm that it will be available on Mac as well.

It will be interesting to see whether or not the application allowing PlayStation 4 owners to stream games to PC will come for free or Sony will be tempted to ask a monthly fee for the service.

DICE and EA Games Reportedly Working on a Battle Royale Game

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 10680
Last post April 20, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
by Postmaster
Sony Rolls Out PS4 System Software Update 5.00 Nobunaga

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 2233
Last post October 04, 2017, 12:23:07 AM
by Naijaloaded