Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: None of the girls on Tinsel can seduce me - Nollywood star ReVEALED  (Read 1445 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Nollywood actor, Victor Olaotan, has stated that he can never be caught messing around with girls when he has a wife at home.

The thespian, who used to feature in the TV series, ?Tinsel,? told Nigeriafilms.com that he is still in love with his woman and cannot allow any form of temptations come between them.

According to him, ?I keep away from such temptations because of my Christian life. I even know some women in the industry who are very disciplined.?

Speaking further on his love life, he recounted, ?A lady walked up to me at the airport one day and asked to have my number. When I asked her what for, she said ?I want to be one of your girls?. I said I don?t have girls. The only girls I have are my daughters.

?I worked with Tinsel for seven years and I never messed around. Some of the girls on set could even come and sit on my laps, but I have never fallen for anyone of them,? Olaotan added.

On why he left the TV soap opera, the actor explained, ?Towards the end, I found out that the company was not taking care of us like they should. We were contractors and we didn?t get any bonus.

?I expected that we should be able to live in big houses and drive in nice cars and these were our demands.?

Man revealed he turned down He Turned Down Rap Mogul Diddy's Sexual Advances

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 3978
Last post January 08, 2024, 08:11:13 AM
by bellanaija
Nicki Minaj revealed ,White People Treat me Better Than Black People Do

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 9802
Last post November 08, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
by lindaikeji