Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo receives record fourth Golden Shoe Award  (Read 1266 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Cristiano Ronaldo receives record fourth Golden Shoe Award
« on: October 14, 2015, 11:39:26 AM »

Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has collected a record fourth Golden Shoe award at a ceremony on Tuesday, after scoring 48 goals in the 2014/2015 season.

The prize is usually given to Europe?s highest goal scorer and the Portugal captain beat rival Lionel Messi, who scored 43 times, to the award.

?I never planned on winning four times. Maybe one or two yes but never four,? Ronaldo said while receiving the award along with his family members.

?I always want more. I know I am the only one to have four but I want more. That implies winning trophies with the world?s greatest club.

?This year will be no different and we want to win La Liga, the Cup and the Champions League. I hope we see each other again next year.?

Ronaldo has previously won the award once at Manchester United and twice at Madrid.

The 30-year-old was recently honoured by the La Liga side, for overtaking legend Raul, as their all-time top goal scorer.

Arsenal's record signing Alexandre Lacazette scores on Arsenal debut

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 1323
Last post July 14, 2017, 06:28:41 AM
by Naijaloaded
Real Madrid prepares £100m ,vows to break their transfer record for De Gea

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 8592
Last post June 15, 2018, 02:19:21 PM
by lindaikeji