Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tupac Is Alive, Retired US Police Insist , I Was Paid $1.5m To Fake Pac?s Death  (Read 1215 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator

More on US Legendary Rapper Tupac continue to trail as new update on his dead or alive beginning to emerge.

According to a retired police officer, Tupac might still be alive.

David Myers, who is in a critical medical condition in hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death.
DailyMirror reports  Myers says he now wants the world to know the truth and from his death bed.

he said:

?The world needs to know what I did. I?m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.?

He claims Suge Knight, who is currently in jail awaiting trial for murder, played a big part in helping it happen.
Over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake his death; including police, medics and various witnesses
Myers even claims 2Pac paid $50,000 for a body double to be taken to the morgue.
It is not the first time there have been theories that he may not have died.
On September 7, 1996, Shakur was shot multiple times in a drive-by shooting at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:18:44 PM by yungcrux »

Rapper Lil Wayne Wakes Up To Police In His Home

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1349
Last post September 09, 2016, 07:55:49 AM
by newspostng
Ivy Lab – Death Don’t Always Taste Good (Full Album download)

Started by internet police

Views: 2948
Last post May 22, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
by internet police
Fake Beef - Drake Is ‘SUPPORTING’ Meek MILL . . . On Instagram

Started by newspostng

Views: 1644
Last post July 17, 2017, 05:10:18 AM
by newspostng
Jessie J – Alive (Deluxe Edition) (Full Album free download)

Started by legendguru

Views: 1053
Last post May 20, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
by legendguru
Drake & Future - What A Time To Be Alive free Album Download

Started by mastercode

Views: 1506
Last post September 24, 2015, 03:16:26 PM
by mastercode