Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Marcos Rojo completes Manchester United move  (Read 1465 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Marcos Rojo completes Manchester United move
« on: August 21, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »

Manchester United on Wednesday announced the signing of defender Marcos Rojo from Sporting Lisbon for a fee of ?20m, with Nani joining the Portuguese club on a season-long loan. Marcos joins on a five-year contract.

Rojo, 24, joined Sporting from Spartak Moscow, having started his career at his home town team of Estudiantes de la Plata. Marcos has played 28 times for Argentina since making his debut three years ago and played six games, including the final, in his country's run to the recent FIFA World Cup final, scoring in the last group game against Nigeria. He was named as one of the defenders in the Castrol Index All Star Team of the tournament.

Marcos Rojo said: "It is such an honour to say that I now play for Manchester United. The Premier League is the most exciting league in the world and to have the chance to play in it for the world's biggest club is a dream for me.

I am young and am very keen to continue to learn the game, so playing for such an experienced technical coach as Louis van Gaal is a fantastic opportunity for me. I have joined United to work hard with my team-mates to win trophies and I know that the manager shares that ambition."

Gareth Bale snub offers from Man United and Chelsea ,vows to stay at Real Madrid

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1909
Last post January 10, 2016, 02:23:40 PM
by legendguru
From fire to hire -Jose Mourinho signed Managerial deal with Machester United

Started by legendguru

Views: 1771
Last post December 21, 2015, 10:26:28 PM
by legendguru
Arsenal Prepare ?26m Bid for M United Star as Part of Gunners Attacking shake-up

Started by admin

Views: 1840
Last post September 29, 2014, 08:53:28 AM
by admin
Machester United players slams Louis van Gaal managerial situation

Started by internet police

Views: 1657
Last post January 25, 2016, 05:58:52 PM
by internet police
Jose Mourinho insists Man United not signing any attacking players this summer