Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: I wonder why Nigerians are so anxious to have Ministers ?President Buhari  (Read 1132 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

President Muhammadu Buhari has queried why Nigerians are eager to have him name his cabinet, two weeks after he was sworn in as president of the country.

In an interview with AFP on the sidelines of the African Union summit in Johannesburg, Buhari addressed concerns he had not yet appointed a cabinet more than two weeks after he came to power following his victory in March polls.

?I don?t know why people are so anxious to have ministers, but eventually we will have,? he said.
Buhari said that audits were currently being carried out in various government departments ? and the finance and petroleum ministries in particular ? to try and establish what situation they were left in by the previous administration.

?I am not in a hurry to get ministers,? he said.

?I want to get ministers after at least I have seen this report, so that I don?t have to appoint a minister today and sack him next week,? he said.

Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10061
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated
jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Views: 2175
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Views: 2029
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
Man who promised to walk from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins arrived Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 1937
Last post April 21, 2015, 08:32:55 AM
by mastercode
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1914
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux