Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Engagement , Says Yes I?m ready to Get Married!  (Read 1295 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Nollywood badgirl, Tonto Dikeh has confirmed that she is getting married very soon.

This is the icing on the cake for her controversial relationship with Churchill Oladunni or Mr. X as she fondly called him.

Earlier this week, the cum singer actress was on weekly podcast- My Africa podcast, on the show, the host, Andre Blaze noticed the singer was putting on an engagement ring.

Are you going to get married? her host asked, and she cast a look at her engagement ring and answered with a resounding ?Yes.?

But when show host, Anre Blaze pressed further, she responded this way, ?You have a very good eye!. Yes I will be getting married.?

She also revealed the wedding will be taking place soon. ?I can tell you now that the wedding will take place anytime soon? she added.

The relationship between the two turned dramatic when a lady who claimed to be married to Tonto Dikeh?s lover showed up surprisingly with photographs.

Tomorrow Rapper Glorilla, blast marriage, hope she won't get married tomorrow

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 4964
Last post May 22, 2023, 02:53:13 PM
by Postmaster
MBGN 2013 winner, Anna Banner confirms relationship with singer Flavour

Started by admin

Views: 2010
Last post October 17, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
by admin
Rap Mogul Diddy Confirms He’s Dating Yung Miami after romance with singer cassie

Started by newspostng

Views: 5101
Last post June 10, 2022, 12:02:49 PM
by newspostng
Amber Rose and NFL Star, Odell Beckham Jr Confirms Hot Romance Allegation

Started by internet police

Views: 1606
Last post September 10, 2015, 02:53:00 PM
by internet police
Nicki Minaj's boyfriend, Safaree confirms breakup rumor