Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: browse free on Pc & android with free mtn 910mb using naijacrux edited ss tricks  (Read 4826 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Note- you must exhaust your first data before dialing the next code or else it wont work. so use the first data,once you exhaust it,dial the next code.

first dial *662*6*1*3# this will give u 100mb which is suppose to open only jumia.com.ng but with the help of naijacrux edited ss trick,we will make it work on pc and android.

after dialing the first code,

download Naijacrux re edited SS config file here

Click here to download

extract THE zip file, and copy the file inside into the naijacrux edited simple server folder,replace it with the one in that folder.

for those who havent  download naijacrux edited simple server before.download it HERE .   

Connect your modem , launch the SS , then set your browser to 127.0.0.1 port 8080 and surf freely.

for android users, download Naijacrux SS for android here

Naijacrux SS for android download link

then replace the config file with the config file above  and surf freely.

after u might have finished ur first 100 MB

dial

*662*6*2*3# u will get anoda 100mb... afta dz 1 finish dial d nxt code below,

*662*6*3*3# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 100mb

*662*6*4*3# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 100mb

*662*6*5*3# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 100mb

*662*6*6*1*3# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 100mb

*662*6*6*2*3# afta dz finishing this one just knw that u have used 700MB

Now dial
*662*6*1*2# u will get 25MB, afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 25MB

*662*6*2*2# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 25MB

*662*6*3*2# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 25MB

*662*6*4*2# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 25MB

*662*6*5*2# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 25MB

*662*6*6*1*2# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 25MB

*662*6*6*2*2# afta dz 1 finish, just knw tha u have used 875MB

Now dial
*662*6*1*1# u will get 5MB, afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 5MB

*662*6*2*1# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 5MB

*662*6*3*1# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 5MB

*662*6*4*1# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 5MB

*662*6*5*1# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 5MB

*662*6*6*1*1# afta dz 1 finish, dial d nxt code below... u will get another 5MB

By the time you have done all this,you would have used 910mb free.

share this with your friends and family.dont forget to refer members to our website.use the share button down this website in the middle of the speaker icon ,click the arrow, then share on your  twitter,facebook, and google plus page.

Offline Elplanto

what bout pple dat used the first 700mb??...dose dat means we will have to start from the 25mb??

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
what bout pple dat used the first 700mb??...dose dat means we will have to start from the 25mb??

yeah bro,if you have exhausted yours, start from where it stopped,or wait till the following month,but if you have other sims,keep flexing by applying the steps on other sims

Offline Nairamen

Nice tnks i followed everyting you listed... It open jumia on my system... But a bit slow... But i dont understand were to put browsers settings... Is it with moxlla firefox or create a new settings with my mtn modem...?

Offline Elplanto

Its in your browser,if you are using moxilla firefox,go to option and select connection,there u wil see whr to input d proxy and the port no

Offline kator14

please where do I locate the ss folder in my android phone? I couldn't copy the config file cos I couldn't locate the as folder.. where can I see it and what does the folder carry? am new to this please

Offline ansops

bros thanks for your help.i am able to open diff websites but it is impossible to open any forex meta trader software using this particular  cheat.Pls is there a way out

Offline ctytravellink

bros thanks for your help.i am able to open diff websites but it is impossible to open any forex meta trader software using this particular  cheat.Pls is there a way out

you have to use open vpn with your ss, go to naijacrux download section and download open vpn. then go to vpnbook.com ,download any us or uk config file ,also copy the recent passwords. passwords are changed every week so you need to visit vpnbook weekly for new passwords

Offline ansops

thks,but i have been having problems configuring the openvpn.can u kindly give a short summary of how to do this including how to put the config file.in what order do i open the openvpn,config file,ss,connect modem.d download link on this site is not working
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:03:56 PM by ansops »

How to Use Mtn BIS on PC & android using openvpn(Openvpn power all applications)

Started by mastercode

Replies: 350
Views: 100304
Last post December 05, 2015, 07:47:20 AM
by kibgbillionaire
How to use Mtn BIS on PC and android using simple server unlimited&surf download

Started by mastercode

Replies: 13
Views: 8771
Last post April 29, 2015, 08:32:52 PM
by damobaba
How to use Etisalat chat pack with simple server on Pc and Android

Started by internet police

Replies: 1
Views: 4861
Last post August 10, 2015, 12:32:08 PM
by seunot
How to use Glo BIS 1k on android & PC via hotspot by changing IMEI without root