Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Man killed and roasts mum in Anambra  (Read 1663 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Man killed and roasts mum in Anambra
« on: August 13, 2014, 07:49:51 AM »

A 29 -year old- man has been arrested by the Anambra State police command for killing and roasting his mother in Ndikpa Awuka, a community in Orumba South local government area of the state.

The suspect, Ekene Ucheagwu, killed 65- year- old Agnes Ucheagwu in May, accusing her of using witchcraft to prevent the family?s progress.

The police spokesman in the state, Uche Ezeh, a deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), told reporters at the office of the Special Anti- Robbery Squad (SAR) in Awkuzu that the suspect would face the full wrath of the law.

He said the suspect committed the crime after he was released at Umuchukwu police station for beating the woman mercilessly.

In his confession on Tuesday, Ucheagwu admitted that he killed his mother, alleging that the woman prevented the progress of her children and indeed that of the family.

According to him, his elder brother, aged 45, is still unmarried because of their ?mother?s witchcraft and curses on the children.?

He said, ?My mother was evil, I killed her because of her wickedness. This incident happened in May. She prevented good things coming to her children.

?She was a witch, she put curses on us not to progress. Others were blindfolded because of our mother?s witchcraft. Because I was the only that knew her plans, she was always attacking me.

?I killed her because she planned to kill me because I called her ?Queen of the coast? (her spiritual name). But I had to act fast and kill her first.

?My mother was a witchcraft living in the sky, I killed her and burnt her body in the bush called Ogbukwu with fuel and firewood.?

4-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Shot and Killed by 2-Year-Old Brother in US

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 3957
Last post April 06, 2022, 02:08:12 PM
by newspostng
Nigerian Police lament,they are killing us too,endsars killed 22 police officers

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 15223
Last post October 30, 2020, 01:15:22 PM
by lindaikeji
Wicked Nigerian Bandits killed kidnapped victim, demand N10m to release corpse

Started by Postmaster

Views: 5083
Last post November 14, 2022, 12:44:25 PM
by Postmaster
174 Inmates Escape Haiti Prison . killed officer, stole weapons