Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: How to Use Mtn BIS on PC & android using openvpn(Openvpn power all applications)  (Read 100311 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
EDITED ON  AUG 25TH  2015

Load N100 on your Mtn line for daily plan and send a text message: BBMIDID to 21600
Or Load N1000 on your Mtn line for monthly plan and send a text message: BBLITEM to 21600  DATA CAP 5GB

Connect your modem or phone to your PC using the default MTN's APN i.e. web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.

2. Download OpenVPN client latest version 

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOR 32BIT PC.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOR 64BIT PC

Install it afterwards.

3. Download the naijacrux OpenVPN config file[Already attached with this thread]

4. Now, extract the  OpenVPN config file  somewhere on your computer.

5. Next, Go to"Computer" or "My Computer" (on Windows 8 it's "Computer"), then click "Local Disk(C:)" (yours might be another letter apart from "C").
Open "Program Files(x86)" ( if your Windows is 64 bit) or open "Program Files" (if your windows is 32 bit). Navigate to "OpenVPN", click that folder, then click the "config" folder.paste the naijacrux openvpn config file in the config folder.

6 Go back to the OpenVPN folder, open a folder named "bin".

7  Right click "openvpn-gui.exe", click "Properties", under "Compatibility", tick the box by "Run this program as an administrator, then click "Apply".
Right click "openvpn-gui-1.0.3.exe" again, but this time, click "Pin to Taskbar", this makes opening the program very convenient.

8 Now launch the openvpn, you will see the openvpn icon at the down right corner with something like padlock,right click on it and goto to proxy settings,click on manual configuration, on the http proxy,type 10.199.212.2 port 8080, save it, and scroll to connect with naijacrux server.

set your browser to no proxy and start surfing.

for android users

Search for OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android on google play store or any downloading sites.... Download and install... If u already have it installed,then go to the next step.

Now also download and extract the naijacrux openVPN config file attached with this thread and copy it to your phone or
ext. sd card[i.e To a named folder u know on ya memory card or phone memory]

Launch OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android, click on options and select "import", now choose "import profile from sd card" then locate the config file(s) you have just copied to your device then click on Select to allow OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android to save the profile.(Repeat step3 for other configuration profiles).

Now Load N100 on your Mtn line for daily plan and send a text message: BBMIDID to 21600
Or Load N1000 on your Mtn line for monthly plan and send a text message: BBLITEM to 21600

Set your Android phone's access point to "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" under phone settings---> Mobile network ---> Access point names.

Now go back to the OpenVPN Connect or OpenVPN for android and select naijacrux openVPN server from the list.

connect and start surfing

Once your server stop working, request for new password and servers here

USERNAME AND PASSWORD UPDATED ON 22ND OCTOBER 2015
Username: vpnbook
Password: spug6HEf

IMPORTANT INFO
 this is an important info. BBC subscription has stopped for now.

so lets get back to business. we are back with faster trick using the BB10 subscriptions we were using before. now for those who are using BBC Before and their internet stop browsing.

First send expire to 21600 to cancel the bbc plan,

now subcribe to any of the bb10 plans by TEXTING ANY OF THE CODE BELOW TO 21600

BBLITEM - 21600 COST 1K A MONTH
BBLITED-  21600  COST 1OO NAIRA A DAY

OR BBMIDI -21600  COST 100NAIRA A DAY ( UNLIMITED)

now once you have subscribed.   OPEN YOUR OPEN VPN AND CONNECT TO START SURFING.SET YOUR BROWSER TO NO PROXY.

IMPORTANT NOTE - FASTER BROWSING WITH OUR SIMPLE SERVER FOR PC AND ANDROID

Download Our Simple Server for Pc HERE. Extract the downloaded file and open the extracted file folder, click on the ?Simpler Server.exe and run the application.
Note: The simpler server is already configured in the simple server.ini file.

NOTE - BROWSER SETTINGS- set your browser proxy to 127.0.0.1 port 80 .remember the port must be 80 . if port 80 doesnt work for you ,use 8080. also set your IDM downloader and others to the same proxy and port and  start surfing

For Android Device Users, proceed by Download the Android SimpleServer HERE .

NOTE that you must be logged in or registered freely on naijacrux to view download links or any links. just login or register freely

SimpleServer Settings

Install it and go to your Simple Server settings and configure it this way below:
Pdproxy host: 10.199.212.2
Proxy port: 8080
Injection method: get Injection
Querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com
Injection host: web.blackberry.com
Injection line press your keyboard enter key 4times
 Log level: debug
Close and connect to the internet and watch your browsing speed.

it works on Opera Mini and also works with UCbrowser, and Google Play Store. And also watching of video is applicable.

if you want  to power all your applications on android device, just download ProxyDroid on playstore and then enter the following configuration.

Full Configuration on ProxyDroid
Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 80 or 8080
Just close because you are done.

Symbian users who what to surf with SimpleServer should use the same settings

Remember we have also dropped another free cheat for those who cant afford the 1k subscription, this is completed free. check the thread via the link below

http://naijacrux.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/new-mtn-pcandroid-unlimited-browsing-wit-naijacrux-simpleserver-no-subscription/

ENJOY

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:16:39 PM by mastercode »

Offline Mekuzio

Pls give us another link this one has stopped working

Offline funkyrash

Not connecting any solution

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Note some members are using torrent with our server, no torrent please or else server will die fast. let us maintain the rule or else we will stop updating this thread with servers.

NEW SERVER HAS BEEN UPLOADED TODAY, DOWNLOAD THE SERVER ATTACHED WITH THIS REPLY AND REPLACE WITH THE OLD ONE .

enjoy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:25:21 PM by mastercode »

Offline Mekuzio

Tge new server is not working too

Offline geezyk

not working too :'( :'( :-[

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
not working too :'( :'( :-[

the new server is working perfectly,i am using it to post now and its very fast, if you are newbie,please follow the first post to set you openvpn correctly. set the http proxy first under openvpn settings,that is the 10.199.212.2, and port 8080. if you dont do that open vpn will not connect.

Offline kibgbillionaire

I copied the new server into the openvpn config folder and the I.p and port is set correctly but it is not working

Offline kibgbillionaire

It is now Working just tested it out..Please Admin and MasterCode how do i get my own personal server and personal server ip ...Please i will love to get my own personal server U.S.A Preferred...What are the steps please an how do i go about it..Thank You and waiting for your reply ...

Offline Drow

Just tried the config file with the IP * Port correctly applied, NOT WORKING. Na wa oooo!!!  >:(

Offline Mekuzio

It's working perfectly now.  Thumbs up to u

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
because of torrent users,we will be uploaded servers every 2days and flushing expired servers every 2days.
new working US server uploaded now and attached here.download.Note. extract and  copy the 3 files in the new server into your config folder for it to work.

enjoy

post any questions here
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:19:43 AM by mastercode »

Offline kibgbillionaire

Hey MasterCode The new US SERVER is working fine now,it is what i am using to post . But the I.P is Black list, it is a blacklisted I.P but apart from that it is working Good..Nice Work and thumps Up..You never replied my Initial post to you please reply

Offline Mekuzio

It's working perfectly. Mastercode  is ther no other way one can reach u bbm or phone.  This new server keeps disconnecting and reconnecting
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:39:02 AM by Mekuzio »

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
New working server uploaded, please if you are using torrent,i have warned you to stop or else we wont update the thread with new server anymore, servers die fast when using torrent.
Note-delete the 3 files for the last uploaded server from config and paste only this.

NEW SERVER USERNAME AND PASSWORD

username-vpnbook
password-Spupru2r

Offline kibgbillionaire

MasterCode nice Job with the New Server but i believe the Old server still works,the server you posted last night yesterday , that is early this morning,Works pretty good still,you still have not answered me and responded to my post

Offline austinjasper

plz, i hve been unable to download the openvpn nor d server

Offline austinjasper

please help me with d link

Offline Mekuzio

Mastercode this server is very slow unlike others

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
plz, i hve been unable to download the openvpn nor d server

always login , you can only view links when you are loged in, check the attached on each last replies fro new servers that we upload

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
MasterCode nice Job with the New Server but i believe the Old server still works,the server you posted last night yesterday , that is early this morning,Works pretty good still,you still have not answered me and responded to my post

creating servers could be difficult using the steps i use via ubuntu, if you are highly skilled in coding, you can follow this link here HERE

but,if you are not good in coding, just use the vpnbook servers  HERE,click the openvpn, then edit them using one of our created servers.you can edit using notepad .add the proto ,http,remote server.

Offline ipaye

I"m new on this site,, the link you posted concerning the server ain't working. I can't download anything there.

Offline admin

• Administrator
I"m new on this site,, the link you posted concerning the server ain't working. I can't download anything there.

you are not use to this site. to download ,make sure you are logged in, the server downloads are not link, they are attachment,once you are logged in, check the last server uploaded in the last reply,scroll to the attachment and just click on it,it will be saved to your computer. locate it on your computer and copy it to the appropriate folder.

Offline kibgbillionaire

Mastercode the last server you posted for VpnBook ain't working or connecting kindly check it out mastercode,i am using the last one (naijacrux US server } you posted before the vpnbook server but i do not know why my moderm keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, and also master code can this Mtn Bis OpenVpn and Server also work for Mtn Night Plan making it 24 hours ..Please kindly reply Master & how do i solve the problem of my modem always disconnecting and reconnecting by it self

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Mastercode the last server you posted for VpnBook ain't working or connecting kindly check it out mastercode,i am using the last one (naijacrux US server } you posted before the vpnbook server but i do not know why my moderm keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, and also master code can this Mtn Bis OpenVpn and Server also work for Mtn Night Plan making it 24 hours ..Please kindly reply Master & how do i solve the problem of my modem always disconnecting and reconnecting by it self

hello,the vpnbook server is very stable and doesnt disconnect,if it disconnect on your PC ,its caused by your network,make sure your 3G network is position an area where it is stable,also set your modem to 3G only or WCDMA only depend on your modem,this is to avoid modem switiching to EDGE network when 3G is not available.

about the openvpn working with nightplan,it should work,you can try.also check our thread on mtn nightplan with simple server, download our configured mtn nightplan wiith simple server, it works 24hours.check the free browsing section for that thread.

we are the first to also post mtn simple  server with mtn BIS sometimes last year,that trick still works too.though wont open facebook, thats why OPENVPN is there to open all sites and power all apps.check the free browsing section for the thread.

New servers will be uploaded soon.

Offline kibgbillionaire

Mastercode. Non of this servers are working or working for me , both the vpnbook and the last server before the vpn book which was working for me before are all not working now ,  openvpn just keep saying restarting always restarted , when you click connect on open vpn tab the box comes on and the proccess starts then it gets to a point and it writes restarting ..please can you post a better working server , a u.s.a working server that is fast and not black listed. / solution please

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Mastercode. Non of this servers are working or working for me , both the vpnbook and the last server before the vpn book which was working for me before are all not working now ,  openvpn just keep saying restarting always restarted , when you click connect on open vpn tab the box comes on and the proccess starts then it gets to a point and it writes restarting ..please can you post a better working server , a u.s.a working server that is fast and not black listed. / solution please

i have stated earlier, that our server expires every 2days. our servers are always faster because their is no much overload.the vpnbook server is still working but may be slow due to server overload. we will upload new servers soon. watch out

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
DEAR MEMBERS, ATTACHED IS THE NEW LATEST AND FAST NETHERLANDS AND USA SERVERS.

Note- extract and copy all the five files in the zip folder into your openvpn config folder. also if you have the previous usa server,we have extended expiry till 25th February

server expires on February 25th.we will upload fresh servers after expiry. or just extract,copy and replace the files attached here with the old ones you have in your config folder

enjoy
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:11:05 PM by mastercode »

Offline Mekuzio

Mastercode pls upload another server.  The last one isn't working anymore

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Mastercode pls upload another server.  The last one isn't working anymore

please follow the thread very well, 2 servers were uploaded yesterday, the Netherlands and the USA servers, they are both working perfectly.i am using the Netherlands to post now. check your internet connection in your area and make sure your 3G is reliable and not fluctuating.the 2 server expires on February 25th

browse free on Pc & android with free mtn 910mb using naijacrux edited ss tricks

Started by mastercode

Replies: 8
Views: 4828
Last post September 04, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
by ansops
Mtn BB10 plans with Naijacrux simple Server still blazing on PC&Android-Tutorial

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 3735
Last post February 11, 2016, 08:53:37 PM
by internet police
How to use Mtn BIS on PC and android using simple server unlimited&surf download

Started by mastercode

Replies: 13
Views: 8774
Last post April 29, 2015, 08:32:52 PM
by damobaba
New MTN PC&android Unlimited browsing wit Naijacrux Simpleserver-No subscription

Started by mastercode

Replies: 3
Views: 5906
Last post June 01, 2015, 10:23:37 AM
by chux76
How to use Etisalat chat pack with simple server on Pc and Android

Started by internet police

Replies: 1
Views: 4863
Last post August 10, 2015, 12:32:08 PM
by seunot