Happy new year 2021 to all our members and visitors! CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: US Rapper Megan Thee Stallion's "Good News" Debuts At No. 2 On Billboard  (Read 8868 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Megan Thee Stallion's album, "Good News," debuted at number 2 on the Billboard 200.
Megan Thee Stallion's debut album, Good News, had a successful first week of sales capped off by securing the second spot on the Billboard 200.

The 17 track project moved a total of 100,500 equivalent album units in the United States during its first seven days available. Of that total, 82,500 are sales comprised from streaming, making Good News the most-streamed album of the week. It fell short of BTS' Be, which sold a massive 242,000 equivalent album units in the U.S.

"Hotties, I first want to say thank you for riding with me, growing with me, and staying down with me since my first mixtape Rich Ratchet," the rapper wrote on Instagram while announcing the album. "Through this rough ass year we’ve all been having I felt like we could all use a lil bit of good news."

Good News features appearances from DaBaby, City Girls, Lil Durk, SZA, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Young Thug, Popcaan, and even, Beyoncé. On her intro track, "Shots Fired," Megan comes out of the gates swinging by dissing Tory Lanez, who infamously shot her earlier this year. "Imagine n***as lyin’ about shootin’ a real bitch/Just to save face for rapper n***as you chill with/Imagine me givin’ a fuck it was your fuckin’ birthday/You in your feelings, I just thought it was another Thursday," she raps on the track.

Rapper DMX And Snoop Dogg Are Going Head To Head

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 5704
Last post July 15, 2020, 07:49:11 AM
by bellanaija
Cardi B Warn Rapper And Fiance Offset in new video [VIDEO]

Started by punch

Views: 995
Last post January 01, 2018, 01:43:02 AM
by punch
US Rapper Doja Cat Mocks COVID Victims, Gets COVID in return

Started by legendguru

Views: 5249
Last post July 27, 2020, 10:02:36 AM
by legendguru
Stripper claims US base rapper drake's crew threatened her after sex with drake

Started by mastercode

Views: 1168
Last post October 07, 2014, 12:03:41 PM
by mastercode
Nicki Minaj Blast Rapper Rick Ross, Sit your Fat A$$ Down, ross respond

Started by punch

Views: 5042
Last post August 16, 2019, 05:58:31 AM
by punch
Rapper turned Thirst trapper Iggy Azalea Back to Her Thirst Trapping

Started by legendguru

Views: 6476
Last post June 19, 2020, 07:50:16 AM
by legendguru
Nigeria born American Rapper, Wale Meets Barrack Obama Rocks Nigerian Attire.

Started by internet police

Views: 1172
Last post July 25, 2015, 08:39:06 PM
by internet police
Rapper Rick Ross hosted star studded 40th Birthday at newly purchased $5.8M crib

Started by admin

Views: 1031
Last post January 31, 2016, 01:18:32 PM
by admin
Rapper And Thirst Trap icon Iggy Azalea Nudes Leaked; She Deletes Social Media

Started by yungcrux

Views: 9032
Last post May 29, 2019, 06:39:22 AM
by yungcrux
MTV Base named Nigerian indigenous rapper, Olamide, hottest Naija artiste 2015