CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Another Nollywood actor, ‘Wanke Wanke’ is dead  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
Another Nollywood actor, ‘Wanke Wanke’ is dead
« on: May 06, 2020, 09:27:04 AM »

Kannywood actor, Ibrahim Ubale, popularly known among Hausa movie fans as ‘Wanke wanke’ is dead.

He died on Thursday evening after a brief illness and has since been buried according to Islamic rights in Kano, Daily Trust reports.

His death was confirmed by one of his colleagues, Sani Danja.

He said the deceased died on a Thursday night after he fell down while battling illness for three days.

According to him, Ubale known for his comic roles in Hausa movies was hypertensive and had a recurring sickness.

He said: “We have been friends for over 30 years. We grew up together, and ventured into acting together. So you can imagine how big the vacuum he had left is in my life. It is also a big loss to friends and lovers of Hausa films and will continue to be missed by all.

“He was hypertensive and had a recurring issue that he had battled for some time, but this one that took his life occurred in just three days.

“When he fell sick I wasn’t aware, for two days we didn’t meet until one of our friends called and informed me that he was sick.

“I called him and arranged for him to go to the hospital which he did. But in the evening yesterday 40 minutes after we spoke his wife called and informed me that after he had his Isha prayers he fell and could not talk then I ask them to meet me with him in the hospital.

“I rushed ahead of them to the appointed hospital when they came we rushed him unconscious to the emergency unit where the doctor on duty confirmed him dead,” Sani Danja added.

Nollywood Actress Liz Boasts Of Being The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 903
Last post October 10, 2015, 12:41:54 PM
by internet police
actress, Sikirat Sindodo reveals, We are poor,There’s poor pay in Nollywood

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 10526
Last post January 28, 2019, 07:24:26 AM
by Naijaloaded
Nollywood Actress Mama Gee reveals how Producers Sleep with Young actress

Started by newspostng

Views: 750
Last post July 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
by newspostng
Popular Nigerian Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya, is dead

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 771
Last post May 19, 2017, 12:33:13 AM
by lindaikeji
Nollywood actress,Ireti Doyle speaks on Davido’s active involvement in Osun Poll

Started by bellanaija

Views: 6122
Last post September 26, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
by bellanaija
Olu Jacobs is not dead,new info revealed

Started by naij

Views: 6704
Last post June 10, 2020, 01:28:27 PM
by naij
Major breakthrough American govt adopts Nollywood film, Invasion 1897