Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Davido finally opens up on beef with Wizkid  (Read 2651 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Davido finally opens up on beef with Wizkid
« on: August 06, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »

In an exclusive interview with Sahara TV, Davido, who is currently in the US, said his recent online beef with Wizkid was because of the shade Wizkid threw regarding their concerts in the US?

?It?s not beef at all..but I?m the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don?t hit your brother down. This is the first time I?m saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know ?make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid?s concert? and he threw a shade like that. I?m not going to take that?that?s why I went and said what I said. But it?s all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I?m still a big fan. It was never nothing but don?t throw a shade at me?especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let?s leave it like that..? David said.

Singer Davido exposes Dele Momodu and baby mama for extortion

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1571
Last post December 31, 2015, 12:30:50 AM
by admin
NAPTIP invites Davido over the ongoing child rift with his baby mama

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1547
Last post January 07, 2016, 09:31:13 AM
by newspostng