Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Tonto Dike revealed- Why I said my ex-husband, Churchill is ’40 seconds’ man  (Read 11740 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, has revealed why she described her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill as a “40 seconds” man.

Tonto was responding to a fan who berated her for using Churchill’s alleged sexual deficiency to publicly shame him.

Tonto said she made her ex-husband’s inabilities public because he first accused her of being on hard drugs.

Recall that Tonto Dike had in a recent interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, claimed the father of her son suffers from premature ejaculation and only lasts for “40 seconds.”

The actress’ claim has since generated a lot of controversies with her followers taking diverse stands.

In a post she shared on Instagram, Tonto warned that what happened to her can happen to anyone and advised that others should learn from her situation.

She wrote, “So a man f**king man say I’m on drugs and I can’t use his sexual disease against him?

“For me, I will drag your life from hell and back until I’m ok!! We all can’t be the same, you know.”

I almost committed suicide – Kanayo O Kanayo revealed

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 7794
Last post May 06, 2022, 02:31:43 PM
by punch
I was depressed after my husband took a second wife – Yul Edochie ist wife says

Started by guruslodge

Views: 7661
Last post July 22, 2022, 03:36:09 PM
by guruslodge
Nigerian celebrities crushing on Genevieve Nnaji Revealed - View full list

Started by mastercode

Views: 1747
Last post April 11, 2016, 12:46:33 AM
by mastercode
Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim revealed,I was called K-legs, mocked,ridiculed

Started by Postmaster

Views: 8593
Last post September 05, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
by Postmaster
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe revealed why she fought Larrit in public

Started by gurusforum

Views: 8417
Last post June 15, 2022, 01:33:23 PM
by gurusforum