Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Why Taraba Speaker Resigned  (Read 1150 times)

Offline jchima14

Why Taraba Speaker Resigned
« on: November 24, 2014, 08:20:08 AM »
Speaker, Taraba State of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente has tendered his resignation, stating he did so for personal reasons in a letter addressed to the clerk of the House.

Kente, who emerged as the Speaker of the House last year November following the death of his predecessor, late Hon Haruna Tsokwa, thanked the members of the House for the opportunity given him to serve as Speaker of the 7th Assembly for the past one year just as he pledge to continue being loyal and contribute his best to the well-being of the House.

?I write to tender my resignation as the Speaker of the Taraba State House of Assembly, Jalingo from today, 24th day of November, 2014. My resignation is personal. I want to seek this opportunity to thank members of the 7th Assembly for giving me the opportunity to serve as Hon. Speaker for the past one year. I pledge to remain loyal and would always contribute my best to the well-being of the Hon House?, he stated.
Source: http://www.e-reporter.com.ng/

Tribunal Sacks Taraba Governor Ishaku,Declares APC Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1638
Last post November 07, 2015, 02:10:24 PM
by admin
BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court reinstates impeached Taraba deputy gov Alhaji Sanni

Started by jchima14

Views: 1479
Last post November 21, 2014, 02:54:02 PM
by jchima14
2015: Presidential campaign posters for speaker, Aminu Tambuwal flood Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 1914
Last post August 03, 2014, 01:18:46 PM
by mastercode
Buhari reacts as Lawan, Gbajabiamila emerged as Senate President, Speaker