Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Popular Nigerian pastor blasts Joshua Iginla over adultery confession  (Read 12355 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Moses Alu, the pastor in charge of Bride Assembly in Lagos has slammed Abuja-based preacher, Joshua Iginla, over his confession of infidelity which he claimed his wife of 13 years, Yemisi Iginla committed and led him into divorce.

Reacting to the confession, Pastor Alu while speaking in a church programme on Tuesday, said Pastor Iginla was only deceiving his followers, saying “he can bewitch his members but cannot bewitch those who know the Christian faith.”

He said Iginla was not remorseful but only came out to publicly humiliate his wife because she refused to cover up his own sin.

Alu said: ”A Pastor came out in Abuja and said he is making a confession and at the end of the confession, he told his followers that he is divorcing his wife. A Pastor? See the difference between him, Benny Hinn and Oyakhilome.

“Oyakhilome came on air and said the woman desires divorce but he doesn’t want it because the Bible doesn’t permit it. Benny Hinn also said he agrees with his wife regarding her grievance but he is praying and asking people to help him talk to his wife, that she should change her mind because the Bible will not allow him divorce his wife.

“Listen Iginla, go back and reconcile with your wife. and to start with Iginla, you were not confessing. That was no confession. There was no posture of a contrite spirit. There was no posture of a repentant heart. You were moving from left to right in the same way you preach sermons. You cannot put up same posture when you want to make a confession of a sin you have committed.

“You can bewitch your members but you cannot bewitch those of us who know the Christian faith.

“I don’t have a problem with you committing sin. I am looking at what you call confession. You were arrogant in your presentation of your confession.

“You claim you are out to make confession but you said the reason you came out to confess is because when your wife did her own you covered her but now you did your own and she found out and she is not ready to cover you. The Bible says he that covereth sin shall not prosper.

“I read comments of people saying he is a humble man of God. Let me tell you, when you commit sin, it is who you have sinned against that you go to confess. You went and committed adultery, does the church need to know that? You broke your marriage vows with your wife. You are to go before your wife.

“Listen Iginla, instead of you to confess the sin you committed against your wife, you went ahead to open her own up. You were saying she too she did it. Is it your business to say that? Is that confession? You were coming out publicly to rubbish your wife. Because your wife is going about complaining what has happened, you in your arrogance you are telling your wife, ‘I will finish you.

“You are talking about my own, I Will go on air and talk about your own’. And he was ending his speech by shouting Holy Ghost Fire. Fire on your wife? Iginla, go back and settle with your wife. You need counselling”.

Nigerian woman demands money from husband before sex-Husband Tells Judge

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1176
Last post April 10, 2015, 07:00:08 PM
by internet police
Nigerian prostitute, Patoo Abraham,leads protest for sex workers rights in Lagos

Started by mastercode

Views: 1113
Last post August 05, 2014, 10:44:26 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian School Proprietress And Her Lover Found Dead In Hotel Room

Started by mastercode

Views: 810
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian sex workers allegedly attacked customers over unpaid bills in Delta