CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nigerian Boobstar Cossy Orjiakor reveals her goals for 2019  (Read 14760 times)

Offline naij

Nigerian Boobstar Cossy Orjiakor reveals her goals for 2019
« on: January 04, 2019, 07:54:40 AM »

Popular Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has revealed that her goal for 2019 is to be a housewife or baby mama with little workload and lots of shopping.

She made this known on Sunday in a post on her Instagram handle.

Orjiakor, who disclosed that she did not accomplish all she had set to achieve in the outgoing year 2018, said she was depressed this year and looked stressed in all her movies and even musical videos.

She wrote: “This year 2018… I did not achieve all I marked out for myself. Then depression sets in. I am depressed for minor things like not meeting up with the number of movies I set to produce each year.

“Come to think of it I look terrible in my own movies cause I look stressed when producing and relating with people.

“Then the music thing. I look stressed in my music video too hopefully Avalon Okpe will do the magic. I look stressed each time I use my brain.

“So Next year 2019 God’s willing I just want to be eve; a woman with simple workload. I just want to be a housewife or house babymama with simple job like shopping, having sex, then massaging someone and getting massaged with oil every night. #2019goals.”

How Nigerian girls make N1.08 million for their madam after being sold

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 14083
Last post May 27, 2019, 06:49:28 AM
by gurusforum
Nigerian Reps vow , No going back on same-sex law

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 8867
Last post April 23, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
by guruslodge