Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa to collaborate with Nigeria-born English rapper  (Read 1675 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Wiz Khalifa to collaborate with Nigeria-born English rapper
« on: November 12, 2014, 03:22:50 PM »

Wiz Khalifa is set to collaborate with Nigeria-born English rapper, Skepta The ?We dem boyz? rapper ? who recently split from his wife Amber Rose ? is a big fan of the British grime artist and the pair are planning to release a song together.

In an interview on BBC Radio 1, Wiz said: ?I like Skepta ? something between us is going to happen.? The ?Black and yellow? singer has collaborated with several other rappers in the pipeline but he is remaining tight-lipped about who he is going to be working with. Wiz said:

?I got a couple songs with a couple people ? I ain?t even going to say because they?re not my songs. When they want to talk about it I?ll get straight behind them but, yes, they?re rappers. ?I got three different situations going on right now with three different people.? Wiz ? who has a 20-month-old-son Sebastian with Amber - also has ambitions to do more than music and hopes to break into the movie business at some point.

He added: ?In the next five years I can see myself of course dropping more dope albums and directing my own films ? or at least getting my ideas out there for film ? just involving myself in ideas that involve the person not just the music.?.

Nigeria singer Wizkid Says He Does Not Care About Awards - blast BET Awards

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2182
Last post June 30, 2015, 01:17:33 PM
by mastercode
Nigerians Warn New Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria To?Stay Away From Singer Flavour?

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1629
Last post October 27, 2015, 12:07:06 PM
by yungcrux
Meet Lilian: Nigeria's Representative To Big Brother Africa 2014

Started by internet police

Views: 1755
Last post September 24, 2014, 08:00:04 AM
by internet police
Nigeria singer Wizkid arrested in Kenya for smoking weed