Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Amber Rose Says Everybody Wants To See Her Unhappy After Many Failed Dating  (Read 4278 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator

Amber Rose seems to be down in the dumps at the moment, and she went on Instagram to express herself.

In her message, the 34-year-old said she feels lonely being an advocate for women, and that people are rooting against her. For the past couple of years or so, Amber has been an organizer of Los Angeles' annual Slut Walk.

“Sometimes I wish I can go back to being the regular girl from Philly when people actually liked me for me,” she shared. “The internet is evil af it made me stronger in so many ways but forever changed me as a person. And all they do is tell you to suck it up you asked for the fame and now you got it.

“I swear to God I feel like no one wants to ever see my happy because they feel like I am undeserving of love. But f-ck it. This isn’t the life I choose (sic) it’s the life that chose me.”

“Helping women that have been victimized, scrutinized, raped, slut shamed, and blamed is the only thing that makes me feel better. Because I too have experienced all of those things. So I’ll continue to push the envelope. Post sexy funny pics, wear slut cheerleading costumes and be an unapologetic sexual being. I will continue to take all the punches for women all over the world because I know God will only give me what I can handle," Amber wrote in the messages.

Do you think Amber is really depressed about her activism, or is it something deeper like her failed relationships?

SEEKING RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIAN/GAY/CONTACT AFRICAN DATING(08145236851)

Started by James balogun Sodiq

Replies: 0
Views: 1287
Last post December 01, 2017, 01:14:36 PM
by James balogun Sodiq
15 reasons why men should avoid dating single Mothers - Shocking!Author Reveals

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1538
Last post January 15, 2016, 09:50:35 PM
by newspostng
List of 5 Nigerian celebrities rumoured to have dated or dating their managers