Happy new year 2021 to all our members and visitors! CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nicki Minaj back for her top spot slams Cardi B  (Read 13343 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Nicki Minaj back for her top spot slams Cardi B
« on: April 13, 2018, 12:31:11 AM »

Nicki Minaj keeps insisting that there is no beef between her and Cardi B. But in an interview with Zane Lowe for Beats 1, she did concede that Cardi has exhibited one behavior that has given her serious pause.

"The only thing with Cardi that really, really, really hurt my feelings was the first interview she did after ‘Motorsport’ came out. I remember when I first came in the game, if a female of that stature had done a feature with me on it, I would only be singing their praises and saying thank-you," Nicki said. "The first interview she did after ‘Motorsport’ came out, it just really hurt me because she looked so aggravated and angry and the only thing she kept saying was, ‘Oh, I didn’t hear that verse. I didn’t hear that verse. She changed her verse.’ I’m like, ‘What?’ I remember when I first did a song with Trina for the first time, that’s why to this day I love Trina."

"Up until this recent interview [Cardi] did, I had never seen her show me genuine love," she continued.

In the same interview, she said that whatever issues she may have had with Drake over Meek Mill are over. 

"Both Meek and Drake have moved on from that, their anger," she explained.

She also declared that her upcoming album is "the best album in my life that I’ve ever created". You can check out its first two singles here. We don't have a drop date for the full project.

Rapper turned Thirst trapper Iggy Azalea Back to Her Thirst Trapping

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 6474
Last post June 19, 2020, 07:50:16 AM
by legendguru
[See Photos] Nick Minaj releases new photos to promote MTV EMAs

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 992
Last post October 24, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
by jchima14