Happy new year 2021 to all our members and visitors! CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tuface Set For Political Office  (Read 16053 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
Tuface Set For Political Office
« on: April 11, 2018, 12:36:49 AM »

Multiple music award winner, Mr Innocent Idibia, is set to swell the ranks of entertainers seeking political offices.

Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Lagos, the R&B crooner and songwriter said it is about time good people intervened in Nigeria’s politics.

He however, did not reveal under which political platform and at what level he would be seeking to actualise his political aspiration.

Nonetheless, Mr Idibia said he was interested in affecting lives positively and would soon pick up the challenge of a political position. He also urged youths to get more involved politically.

“Politics affects everything I do. So, I am definitely going to be interested in politics. I will soon participate as a contestant and speak the truth at all times.

“I hope and pray that good men will rise up and make a difference in this country, because we need more patriotic people in all aspects of life,” he said.

Also, Idibia called on Nigerians to come to the aid of victims of the herdsmen and farmers clashes.

Tuface Idibia hosts billionaire Chief Ayirimi at his Lagos home

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 916
Last post January 11, 2017, 04:36:49 PM
by internet police
Burna Boy tuface and Wizkid win AFRIMA 2019 award

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 6393
Last post November 25, 2019, 12:49:51 PM
by Postmaster