Happy new year 2021 to all our members and visitors! CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Cardi B Talks About Ghostwriter Accusations in New Interview  (Read 4608 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator
Cardi B Talks About Ghostwriter Accusations in New Interview
« on: April 11, 2018, 12:25:04 AM »

Last month, there was footage of a rapper named Pardison Fontaine reciting the lyrics to Cardi B's single "Be Careful," and some thought Cardi either stole the song from him or used him as a ghostwriter.

On Tuesday, during an interview on The Breakfast Club, Cardi explained that Pardison doesn't actually write her songs but helps out. She also said her label Atlantic Records signed him.

"Pardison is not a ghostwriter, he's a co-writer," she said. "I credit him in all the songs that he been in ... I'm putting my people on, you know what I'm saying?" Atlantic noticed his working skills, they notice his music, they signed him too."

Later in the interview, the Invasion of Privacy spitter said she still likes making music, but some of the pressure to deliver a hit song has taken some of the enjoyment away.

"I enjoy doing music," Cardi explained "Lately it's been a little so-so. I feel like people have made it something that's so hard to enjoy. People have made it for me like it's a job ... People want to put me to these standards that I never asked for ... I never called myself the greatest lyrical person ... People just expect so much from me."

Why do you think people seem okay these days with rappers using co-writers or ghostwriters?

Rapper Cardi B Got "Attacked" By a Cheetah

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 960
Last post February 12, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
by newspostng
Cardi B Warn Rapper And Fiance Offset in new video [VIDEO]

Started by punch

Views: 1048
Last post January 01, 2018, 01:43:02 AM
by punch
Rapper Cardi B Sued for Stealing "Rodeo"

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 13015
Last post October 07, 2019, 11:19:30 AM
by lindaikeji
Woman Cry In Distress Over Cardi B & Megan wet ass pussy "WAP" song

Started by Postmaster

Views: 10693
Last post March 19, 2021, 01:37:29 PM
by Postmaster
Cardi B is A "Terrible Rapper" , says funk master flex

Started by naij

Views: 10619
Last post April 14, 2021, 01:58:20 PM
by naij
Female Rappers Today Are Like "Strippers Rapping", Cardi B Responds to JD

Started by punch

Views: 8894
Last post July 12, 2019, 05:00:36 AM
by punch
Rapper Cardi B Get A "Titanic Diamond" Ring For Her Birthdayfrom husband

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 14273
Last post October 14, 2019, 08:03:36 AM
by Naijaloaded
Megan Thee Stallion Cardi song "WAP" Upset US Politicians

Started by legendguru

Views: 8500
Last post September 25, 2020, 01:19:32 PM
by legendguru
Rapper Cardi B reveals She Uses her hubby Offset's Body Fluids For Her Skin Care

Started by admin

Views: 12890
Last post December 25, 2019, 04:44:29 PM
by admin
Hot Female Rapper Cardi B Gives Offset a Rolls Royce ,Icy Watch for His Birthday

Started by naij

Views: 934
Last post December 15, 2017, 07:54:08 AM
by naij