Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Wizkid Reveals - I have no plans to get married  (Read 1047 times)

Offline naij

Wizkid Reveals - I have no plans to get married
« on: March 21, 2018, 01:07:02 AM »

Surrounded by many women, the Starboy just can’t see himself committing to one — at least not yet.

Wizkid says the only way he will get married is “if all the women in my life decide to get married to me at the same time”.

He made the revelation during an interview on Sunday at Urban 96 FM.

While discussing his love for Ghana and his collaborative success with R2Bees he shared how he would like to settle down in the Gold Coast towards the end of his career.

“I love Ghana. I feel like maybe when I grow old like with my young girlfriend I can just relocate to Ghana.

To the bemusement of the interviewer, he asked Wiz about his plans to tie the knot and the 27-year-old laughed and said, “I have no plans to get married”.

Deviating to other topics, the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer discussed his musical process and how he achieves hit songs.

Chioma reveals relationship status with davido,details alleged fight with fiancé

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 8554
Last post June 17, 2020, 08:20:35 AM
by mastercode
Singer Chidinma Ekile reveals reasons for dumping secular music

Started by xrated

Views: 265
Last post May 05, 2021, 12:01:05 PM
by xrated
Davido Lied , Finally reveals real owner of private jet

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 8667
Last post August 22, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
by lindaikeji
Erotic Singer Niniola reveals - How ‘Maradona’ changed my life

Started by gurusforum

Views: 16947
Last post January 25, 2019, 06:58:11 AM
by gurusforum
Singer Tiwa Savage reveals what happened in her polling unit

Started by newspostng

Views: 5413
Last post February 25, 2019, 08:16:53 AM
by newspostng
Cardi B reveals how she feels about Nigeria, speaks on Davido, Burna Boy

Started by newspostng

Replies: 1
Views: 18558
Last post November 05, 2020, 10:22:36 AM
by takasumi
Etinosa reveals what happened between Queency Benna and alleged rapist

Started by xrated

Views: 13039
Last post December 25, 2020, 09:07:24 AM
by xrated
It’s s no longer about SARS,musician reveals while Nigerians are still protestin

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 1
Views: 21842
Last post November 05, 2020, 10:22:59 AM
by takasumi
Rapper, Vector reveals why headies award is thrash

Started by gurusforum

Views: 7114
Last post December 07, 2020, 03:08:27 PM
by gurusforum
Singer Tems reveals experience in Uganda prison