CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tupac Raped Me, And Then Passed Me to His Boys, Accuser Reveals in New Video  (Read 912 times)

Offline punch

• Global Moderator

Ayanna Jackson accused 2Pac and three other people of raping her in 1993. Pac ended up getting convicted of first-degree sexual assault and served nine months of a 1.5 to four-year sentence.

For the first time on camera, Jackson explains what happened that night.

Jackson met Pac in a club and entered into a sexual relationship with him.

On the night of the assault, Pac told Jackson to come into the bedroom of his hotel suite and give him a massage.

Then the door opens, and Pac's buddies Haitian  Jack, Charles Fuller, and another person she didn't know entered the room.  After they did, Pac grabbed her by her braids so hard she couldn't get away.

"Relax, relax baby," he said. "These are my boys. I like you so much I decided to share you with them."

She said she told Pac that she "didn't want this" and "I came here for you."

Jackson said Pac raped her first. She then said Pac left the room and Jack and another man took turns having a sex with her. She doesn't believe Fuller raped her.

2pac maintained his innocence until his death in 1996.

Nicki Minaj Reveals , Influenced A Lot Of Women To Be 'Modern-Day' Prostitutes

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 7931
Last post June 15, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
by lindaikeji
Nigerian Boobstar Cossy Orjiakor reveals her goals for 2019

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 14708
Last post January 04, 2019, 07:54:40 AM
by naij