CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Ronaldo Details His Life's Plan after football  (Read 1488 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
Ronaldo Details His Life's Plan after football
« on: January 28, 2018, 12:09:58 PM »

Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, has admitted he will not play until he is 41 as he wished to.

Ronaldo, 31, is under contract at the Bernabeu until 2021.

The Portugal captain says he might hang up his boots earlier, after having four children.

Ronaldo, who is Madrid’s all-time record goalscorer also said he does not see himself going into coaching when he does finally hang up his boots.

“This feeling is incmed of.

“Now, my plan to retire at 41 will probably be a bit more difficult to achieve, and now we live in the moment.

“Being a coach is not part of my plan, but you also know that people change their minds. For the moment I don’t want to be a coach,” he told Chinese football app, Dongqiudi.