Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Diddy Responds To 50 Cent Calling Him Gay  (Read 680 times)

Offline Naijaloaded

• Global Moderator
Diddy Responds To 50 Cent Calling Him Gay
« on: January 19, 2018, 12:25:26 AM »

50 Cent loves to mock Diddy and he's been doing it for years now. In fact, last week during an interview on The Breakfast Club he called the Bad Boy founder "fruity. He also said he almost hit Puff during Chris Lighty's wedding because the rapper/mogul told Fif he'd like to take him shopping.

"That's something a guy says to a girl," 50 explained. "Puffy's got some fluffy stuff going on."

Diddy responded that in his own Breakfast Club interview.

"I don't have no beef with Fif," he told the Breakfast Club. "He loves me. Y'all can't see that he loves me? You really think that's hate? You know he loves me ... We are not the same. We are not cut from the same cloth ... I respect that [he works hard]. I don't even think of no other man. If I'm thinking about another man, I'm thinking about uplifting. All them gnats, they can't really touch me ...  It's something about me that has him on me all the time, and I'm not going nowhere."

US Rapper Rick Ross Says 50 Cent Is Done As A Rapper , 50 respond

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 10454
Last post August 02, 2019, 05:53:22 AM
by lindaikeji
50 Cent To Face Trial For Leaked Sex Tape, Sues Rick Ross Over Tape

Started by mastercode

Views: 2282
Last post May 23, 2015, 02:35:36 PM
by mastercode
50 Cent Signs $78 Million dollars Deal With Frigo RevolutionWear Underwear Brand

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 929
Last post December 18, 2014, 09:59:57 AM
by ctytravellink
50 Cent Ordered To Pay $5 Million To Rick Ross's Baby Mother for leaked sextape

Started by mastercode

Views: 919
Last post July 12, 2015, 01:57:47 AM
by mastercode
RAPPER 50 Cent turns to Taraji P Henson after wendy williams saga,trolls her