Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Gucci Mane Targets "Something Greater" In Published Prison Letter  (Read 1437 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Gucci Mane writes that he has big plans after he is released from prison, touches on substance abuse transgressions.

Gucci Mane has been behind bars for quite some time but his incarceration hasn't slowed down his musical output, and now, his ability to communicate with fans.

In a letter obtained by MTV, Gucci wrote fans about his immediate plans and what he hopes to accomplish after he gets out of prison.

"My idea is to take my career to the next level," Gucci Mane wrote. "I am planning to take my music to a higher level and use the attention and influence to sell movies, books, clothing and be a living testimony to all people showing that you can start from humble beginnings and transcend to something greater."

The letter also addresses Gucci's substance abuse problem, which he claims is a thing of the past. He hopes that by reflecting on his past transgressions he will become a better person and in turn, envisions a life of lavishness and a return to prominence.

"I know that by me stayin sober, praying and fasting and stepping up to the plate to the father, and man I am destined to be I will impact my family and the entire universe for the better," Gucci Mane writes. "I can see myself now at the top of my game, me and my beautiful lady walking the red carpet at the best parties and getting flooded with accolades at the award shows and setting trends that will be copied around the world. This is not a dream though this is a plan that I will affect directly."

Gucci Mane is currently serving a prison bid on weapons charges and it is uncertain when he will be released. Early last month it was announced that he would be released a year early but just a week later, news broke that he would be spending an additional three years behind bars.

View the full letter

US Embattled Randy Singer R Kelly Attacked In Prison

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 8327
Last post August 31, 2020, 04:10:04 AM
by xrated
O.J. Simpson Contracts HIV In Prison! Might Just Be Living For Another Few Years

Started by jchima14

Views: 1448
Last post October 10, 2014, 06:25:04 AM
by jchima14
Kim Kardashian Slammed With Cease and Desist Letter Over trademark issues

Started by legendguru

Views: 16681
Last post July 30, 2021, 12:20:30 PM
by legendguru
Rapper Gucci’s New Wife Keyshia Ka’oir Works The Pole At Strip Club