Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tonto Dikeh’s Wedding Annulled, Its Over  (Read 1507 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator
Tonto Dikeh’s Wedding Annulled, Its Over
« on: June 28, 2017, 07:52:04 AM »

A week ago, Tonto Dikeh revealed in a leaked text that she paid her bride price herself.

However, her father revealed that Olakunle Churchill fulfilled all traditional requirements.

From the proceedings recorded on video shared by Media Room Hub, the Dikeh’s family has returned the bride price to the Oladunni Churchill’s.

Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband was said to have requested for the bride price he paid on Tonto Dikeh.

Churchill’s uncle, Bishop Dare, met with Tonto Dikeh’s father, Chief Sunny Dikeh in Port-Harcourt to collect the bride price.
The event happened this week. This action simply meant that the two families have annulled the traditional marriage between Tonto and Olakunle.

In the video, the annulment letter of the traditional wedding between the Churchills and the Dikehs was presented.

This action comes after Tonto Dikeh accused her mother-in-law of witchcraft. The actress who revealed she paid for her own bride price also revealed she has watched Churchill touch his mother inappropriately.

In the chat an obviously angry Tonto Dikeh says,
“I have watched you bring in dirty charms and fetish item into my home. I have watched your son touch you inappropriately. I have witnessed darkness with you all and I just wonder what kind of woman you are. Leave me alone Mama Kunle; leave me alone I beg of you. Am done with your family, all I need is my safety and that of my child.”

The marriage between Tonto and Churchill held in 2015 and it produced a one-year-old son, King.

Tonto Dike husband vows, I will bring back my wife

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 1741
Last post March 01, 2017, 04:49:57 PM
by newspostng
My Marriage is experiencing crises , Tonto Dike

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1617
Last post January 16, 2017, 12:44:54 AM
by yungcrux