Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Singer Ariana Grande vows to Return to machester  (Read 1655 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator
Singer Ariana Grande vows to Return to machester
« on: May 29, 2017, 07:46:14 AM »
No Instagram post ID supplied.

Ariana Grande is looking to help her fans in the wake of the traumatic terrorist attack at her Manchester concert this week. The singer offered her condolences and her thoughts on the aftermath of the horrible bombing in an Instagram post.
“My heart, prayers and deepest condolences are with the victims of the Manchester Attack and their loved ones,” she wrote. “There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or to make this better. However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want and need my help in anyway.”
Ariana also assured her fans that she would be performing a benefit show in Manchester.

“I’ll be returning to the incredibly brave city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families,” she said, announcing that she continues to provide “a safe space for my fans.”

On May 22, a suicide attack after Grande’s concert at Manchester Arena left 22 people dead. Among the victims were ten people under 20, with the youngest being an eight-year-old girl. Another 116 people were reportedly injured. Authorities later identified the suicide bomber as 22-year-old Salman Abedi.

Nigerian Singer Davido Shows Off His Luxury House And Cars On Instagram -Photos

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1823
Last post November 10, 2015, 02:04:56 PM
by legendguru
Charly Boy slams 2Face for cancelling Protest, vows to continue with protest

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1772
Last post February 06, 2017, 12:44:19 AM
by yungcrux
President Buhari Vows , I will make Nigeria great again

Started by mastercode

Views: 1795
Last post September 07, 2016, 08:09:30 AM
by mastercode
Buhari Vows , I wont Gag the Press

Started by legendguru

Views: 1435
Last post November 28, 2016, 06:41:25 AM
by legendguru
Popular Nigerian Pastor Prophesies Return Of Ebola, Governor Will Go Mad, See Mo

Started by jchima14

Views: 1265
Last post September 08, 2016, 08:29:48 PM
by jchima14