Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: 14 Top Blog Marketing Tips  (Read 2886 times)

Offline naij

14 Top Blog Marketing Tips
« on: May 22, 2017, 07:43:21 AM »

1. Place all your feeds on the following website and the directories listed on this page - http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html

2. For fast inclusion into yahoo, get yourself a "my yahoo" page - http://my.yahoo.com/ and place your rss feed on that page.

3. Have a link which allows other people to put your rss feed on their own "my yahoo" page. See "my yahoo" for details.

4. For fast inclusion to msn, also open a "my msn" account and add your rss feed to that page.

5. Place your blog on all the major search engines 

6. add your blog (free) to top blogging exchange sites

7. Ping your blog after every post

8. Place a "blogroll" on your blog

9. Make a blog post at least every day or less. Why? -  If you don't think you can write enough content on a daily basis, there are many free articles out there you can use.

10. Invite other editors/writers or webmasters to write on your blog as co-editors. Make sure you allow them to include their "resource box" at the bottom of each post and set up an "about our editors" page.

11. Place a link and description to your blog on all your websites, out going emails and any autoresponder courses you have set up.

12. Announce your blog at forums you currently use/participate in.

13. Place informative responses in the "comments" box of other highly trafficked blogs in your field of business.

14. Once you have 10 to 15 posts on your blog, announce it with a press release.

6 Guaranteed Tips To Get Your Articles Read

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 2801
Last post April 02, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
by naij
How to Increase webSite Traffic and Succeed With Affiliate Marketing Programs

Started by gurusforum

Replies: 0
Views: 10068
Last post February 01, 2019, 02:07:03 PM
by gurusforum