Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Bassey evicted from Big Brother Naija  (Read 1534 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Bassey evicted from Big Brother Naija
« on: March 27, 2017, 01:12:22 AM »

The #BBNaija 2017 journey for Bassey ended Sunday, as she was evicted from the Big Brother Naija house.

Debbie Rise was in tears after the show presenter Ebuka announced that she had escaped eviction.

Last week, Efe was given the rare opportunity as Ultimate Head of House, when he nominated his fellow housemates for eviction.

Efe nominated, Bassey, Bally, Debbie and TBoss.

In a brief chat with Ebuka, the anchor of the Sunday Live Eviction Show, Bassey said he was excited to have remained in the show for this long. “I never thought I was going to leave now but Naija has made their decisions; so Naija all the way.” The evicted housemate said that Tboss was attractive but that he learned to turn the attraction to something positive.

On Debie-Rise, Bassey said that though she was emotional towards him, he did not want to enter her private space and later hurt her. Bassey also said that Efe was smart and calculative in some games in the house. “He is strong in Head of House task but he was not a threat to me with regards to the prize money.

“As I leave the house, if DonJazzy give me a beat, I will jump on it; and if am given a script, I will work with it,” the evicted housemate said.

So far seven housemates have been evicted by votes since the show started in January. Those evicted before today were Coco Ice, Soma, Miyonse, Gifty, Uriel, TTT.

Kemen, the eighth housemate who got the boot, was disqualified after breaking the house rule by fondling Tboss who was fast asleep beside him. Also evicted were two fake housemates, Ese and Jon.

The remaining six housemates still in the race for the N25 million grand money prize and a brand new SUV are Efe, Marvis, and Bisola Others are Bally, Debie-Rise and Tboss

BB HOTSHOTS:Tanzania's Idris beats Nigeria's Tayo to win Big Brother Hotshots

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1743
Last post December 08, 2014, 02:16:16 AM
by mastercode
Big Brother gifts Jackye N1.5m after winning challenge in ongoing BBNaija 2019

Started by gurusforum

Views: 11327
Last post July 19, 2019, 06:19:35 AM
by gurusforum
BBNaija2019: Khafi tells Big Brother how Seyi attempted to kill her with knife

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14303
Last post August 02, 2019, 06:05:39 AM
by lindaikeji
BBNaija 2018 -Big brother Evicts Four, Disqualifies Two Housemates From the Show

Started by mastercode

Views: 1345
Last post February 19, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
by mastercode
BBNaija 2018 - Anto and Khloe back in the Big Brother house

Started by legendguru

Views: 1451
Last post March 26, 2018, 07:46:41 AM
by legendguru