Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tuface Celebrates His 4th Wedding Anniversary With Annie  (Read 2243 times)

Offline naij

Tuface Celebrates His 4th Wedding Anniversary With Annie
« on: March 24, 2017, 03:13:35 AM »

Legendary singer 2baba Innocent Idibia and wife, Annie who have been together for 18 years, married for 4 years are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today.

The couple had their star-studded wedding in Dubai, on Saturday 23 March 2013.

Read his sweet message to Annie below...

"18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it'll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We're not perfect but we're perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us. 😘"

Banky W finally replies People who insulted him for having an elaborate wedding

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 3077
Last post January 24, 2018, 12:44:57 AM
by Postmaster
Davido and Chioma speaks on wedding date, pregnancy

Started by naij

Views: 5040
Last post September 06, 2019, 06:31:47 AM
by naij
Nigerian celebrities Funke Akindele, Tuface, Falz Condemns Abuja-Kaduna attack

Started by yungcrux

Views: 2938
Last post March 30, 2022, 03:08:43 PM
by yungcrux
2face Wife is Madly In love - I want to die next to you-Annie Idibia tells 2face

Started by newspostng

Views: 2085
Last post January 18, 2017, 08:55:22 AM
by newspostng
Tuface Idibia hosts billionaire Chief Ayirimi at his Lagos home

Started by internet police

Views: 1774
Last post January 11, 2017, 04:36:49 PM
by internet police