Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: President Buhari receives senate reports on EFCC Boss Magu’s rejection  (Read 3130 times)

Offline legendguru

• Global Moderator

President Mohammadu Buhari has received a written communication believed to be the report of the Senate on the rejection of Ibrahim Magu as nominee for the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

It was learnt that the communication was forwarded by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
The Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari, Senator Ita Enang confirmed the receipt to newsmen last night but declined to reveal the content as he was not privy to it.

“Yes, there has been a communication between the President of the Senate and the President of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari. But the content thereof is privileged between them. I don’t know”, he said simply.

It will be recalled that the Senate on Wednesday rejected the nomination of Magu and subsequently declined to confirm him as the substantive chairman of EFCC.

The senate, amongst other reasons, relied on a security report by the Department of State Service, DSS that indicted Magu of corruption. Wednesday rejection would be the second time since Magu’s name was sent to the Senate for confirmation.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina had last week on his twitter handle said that the Presidency would react to Magu’s rejection when the senate officially communicated to the President.

“The Presidency will respond to the non-clearance of Magu as EFCC boss, after it receives official communication in writing from the Senate,” Adesina twitted.

Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10050
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated
jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Views: 2165
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Views: 2014
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
Man who promised to walk from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins arrived Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 1925
Last post April 21, 2015, 08:32:55 AM
by mastercode
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1905
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux