Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Sex Scandal With Apostle Suleman  (Read 1288 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Daniella Okeke Reacts To Sex Scandal With Apostle Suleman
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:06:12 AM »

Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has finally responded to allegations that she had an affair with the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Ms. Okeke was mentioned by Suleman’s self-proclaimed lover Stephanie Otobo, as one of the pastor’s many girlfriends.

Suleman was alleged to have bought a Mercedes Benz 450 GL for the actress.

Ms. Okeke has now taken to her Instagram page, to respond to the allegations, describing them as “lies” and “fake stories”.

She said: “In adherence to my lawyers counsels, I’ve been mute since I read some funny fallacies. My lawyers will do the talking.

“But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write. My being mute is for legal reasons.”

TB Joshua Reacts To Alledged Affiliation With Warri Prophet Jeremiah Omoto

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1580
Last post September 10, 2016, 06:41:58 PM
by jchima14
BREAKING: PDP reacts to DSS, Police call for postponement of Edo elections

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1146
Last post September 08, 2016, 11:20:31 AM
by jchima14